One of the oldest dog breeds in the world, developed by the siberian nomadic tribes as companion dogs for their families, as well as endurance sled dogs, the Siberian Husky dogs are full of energy and love to run and walk in plein air. The Siberian Husky is a medium size, strong, well consolidated dog.
The fur comes in a variety of colors from white to black. The eyes almond shaped, set moderately obliquely can be striking blue, brown, amber or have different color (one blue eye and one brown eye). The huskies are very devoted to their families and they are recommended for those who want a pet for the first time and have the necessary time for their exercising.
- Personality: friendly, gentle, dignified; alert, but not aggressive
- Energy level: new owners should be prepared to providean outlet for daily exercise
- Good with children : yes
- Good with other dogs : yes
- Shedding: seasonal
- Grooming: ocassional
- Trainability : responds well
- Height: 55-60 cm male and 50-55 cm female
- Weight: 20-27 kg male and 16-23 kg female
- Life expectancy : 12-15 years